I suggest you ...

You received my full payment 8 months ago. What do you think about deliver the camera? It's a good idea is'nt

Send me my camera.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I understand your frustration, and we do believe that certification will be completed before that timeframe. We are doing everything we can in preparation to ship out Clip 2s as quickly as possible to all customers as soon as the completion happens.

Unfortunately, since the process is external, we are unable to provide an estimation. However it shouldn't be too much longer until you receive your Clip 2.

Please know that we ultimately want you to have your Clip 2s, and we are working hard to make this happen. We are sorry for the shipping delays and, as a young company, we have learnt from this and will strive to provide you with clearer and more concise information in the future. You all deserve it, and we want to make all of our existing and prospective users happy.

As soon as we have information regarding certification we will let you know via http://shiptheclip.com.

Thank you for your support, everybody. Have a great day.

• Christopher Devine commented  · 

Seems a bit disingenuous to collect our payments with a false shipping date, and then offer doublespeak when you fail to deliver. Your website currently states that if you order today you have to wait 8 to 10 weeks, yet in truth you have no actual shipping window at all. This is simply dishonest, and a bad way to begin a customer relationship. How about you stop processing payments until you can actually deliver the product? Or, can we backcharge you for lost interest until you actually deliver?

• Maria Durkee commented  · 

Hello,

I undrestand the shipping delay has been frustrating and I can assure you we are super eager to get the Clip 2 in the hands of all customers asap. As soon as the Clip 2 is ready to land at your doorstep, we'll let you know. We can't thank you enough for your tremendous patience.

Please see that I have just replied to your private email. Please get back to me there if I may assist you further.

Thanks!

Maria

• Anonymous commented  · 

You guys have the WORST customer care I have come across. Atrocious. Stupid standard excuses. Obviously not embarrassed. Reflects the values of the company. Sounds like a scam. It is 10 FUCKING months!!!!

Hello again,

Thanks for providing us with your feedback. We have almost shipped all of our EU pre-orders. It won't be long until we've completed EU shipping. :)

For pre-order customers located in the US, Canada, and rest of the world, we are currently working on certifications so that we can ship in these countries. More information can be found on http://shiptheclip.com/. We will also be updating shiptheclip.com with new shipping information as soon as we have it.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. :)

Maria
        Narrative Care

• Anonymous commented  · 

Josh/Maria,

Could you tell us how many Clip 2s have been shipped and how many preorders remain to be filled?

It would help build a bit of confidence that the "4-8 week" timeline isn't a "the checks in the mail" type of response to delays.  Per your posts in the “Narrative Clip 2 is here” forum and here, I emailed about my individual order and received the "4-8 week" response, which was very similar to what you have posted in various forums across the Narrative Care site and what other posters have said they received when inquiring about a status update on their individual orders.

Both the Community Support Forum and Suggestion Board have multiple entries requesting updates on the status of delivery:

https://care.getnarrative.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/207610297-It-s-December-is-the-clip-2-shipping-

http://getnarrative.uservoice.com/forums/187812-how-can-we-improve-the-narrative-experience/suggestions/11449731-write-to-your-customer-to-appologize-when-you-are

http://getnarrative.uservoice.com/forums/187812-how-can-we-improve-the-narrative-experience/suggestions/11524605-you-received-my-full-payment-8-months-ago-what-do

https://care.getnarrative.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/206548297-Is-it-shipping-yet-

Hi there. :)

We understand your frustration. How goal is to provide you with the best support possible. Please feel free to send us an email at care@getnarrative.com and we'll be happy to look into your order and see if there is anything we may do to help get you your Clip as soon as possible!

/Maria
        Narrative Care

• Anonymous commented  · 

Stop to apologise. Ship the camera or refund my money.

• Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I apologise for the shipping delay, but please know that we have worked to ensure the Clip 2 is at the height of what it can be. We are shipping out Clip 2s to all of our customers as quickly as possible, and - ultimately - we want you to have your Clip 2! It's because of the support of customers such as yourself that we were able to produce a product that we're not only proud of, but that we believe you're really going to enjoy.

If you would like information regarding your individual order, please contact us at care@getnarrative.com.

All the best.

Feedback and Knowledge Base