I suggest you ...

Add Bluetooth Integration for transferring photos from Narrative directly to my iPhone

I would like to be able to see the photos on my phone without needing to plug the Narrative into a USB charger. If "incomplete" files are a concern due to low battery life, perhaps it can be set to upload only if there is a certain percentage of charge available.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Maria Durkee commented  · 

Hi Francois,

Thanks for your feedback! It'd be really neat if we could see what was on our Narrative Clips before uploading. I know charging may be a bit cumbersome but this is due to the fact that it's draining for the battery to move 8GB of data without a charge. We are constantly working on improving the Narrative Experience and will most definitely let you know should this change for the better in the future.

Also, soon we will roll out the Narrative Uploader in conjunction with Clip 2, which will allow you to upload your photos directly from PC to Cloud and/or local hard drive.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Maria
        Narrative Care

• François Benaiteau commented  · 

+1, I am surprised and disappointed that you can't at least see what's on your narrative without uploading. And that uploading requires to be charging. In that case would be better to do a file transfer directly.

• Maria Durkee commented  · 

Hi Joel,

Thanks for taking the time to send us your suggestion. It's a great one!

I could definitely see myself (and I would imagine many other users) benefiting from complete wireless transfer! I'll be sure to pass this suggestion onto our Dev guys!

Please know we are always working on optimizing the Clip 2 experience and should something like this become available in the future, we'll most definitely let you know.

Thanks again for sharing your suggestion! We greatly appreciate it! :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base