I suggest you ...

Offer additional mounts

The concept of interchangeable mounts is great and it would be beneficial to many of us if you offered additional (optional) mounts. One that would be valuable to me is a mount that would be suitable on a sloping dashboard.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Wow. Looks like we have an engineer here! Am I right in thinking you'd like a "Car Dashboard Mount?"

Have a great day!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Well, I kinda designed my own mount, actually mount modification. I took the plastic holder on the box that held the Clip-2 for delivery. Using double-back tape, I put that holder on the back side of my car's rear-view mirror (the back side of the mirror faces the car's forward direction). Then I can attach the Clip-2 using the metal clip mount so that the Clip-2 will take pictures showing where the car is headed.

I'll test this tomorrow.

• Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion and getting in touch. :)

So, what future customers could do is choose which mounts they'd like? Is that what you're suggesting? We'd need to consider that some mounts might cost more to manufacture, but I don't see why this couldn't be possible.

For mounts suitable for sloping dashboards - how would a sucker pad be? Do you have any other suggestions what we could use for it?

Looking forward to your reply. Have a great day!

Feedback and Knowledge Base