I suggest you ...

Update customers weekly until their narrative clip 2 ships.

Update the United States customers weekly until the narrative clip 2 has been certified by the FCC and have started shipping. It's good customer service to keep your customers informed and on Twitter you say to go to the shiptheclip blog, but that's not answer when you don't have recent (as in weekly updates to share). On the blog you tell everyone to go check the last post at this point is from the 8th of March, but today is the 23'rd of March. You need to keep your customers better informed, and better yet I'd like to know the whole process to being certified by the FCC and I'd like to know where in that process you guys currently are. On top of that I'd like a rough estimate of how long it'll take from where you currently are in the certification process to when you are actually approved, and than from the point you are approved to the point you ship everything I want to how long??? It's bad customer service to tell any of your customers to go read a blog and you don't have any up to date info to share.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Hi James,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I understand your frustration, and we're currently pushing for information from those certifying the Clip 2. We're providing updates as and when we hear them regarding this, so I apologise that it has not been as regularly as you would have hoped.

As soon as we have information, we'll post this, and we're continuously asking for more details.

Unfortunately, since the process is external, we can't provide an estimation. I completely understand your frustration, and I'm looking into getting an update out there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support.
        Have a great day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base