I suggest you ...

Don't bill clients until you ship

I need your camera. I work alone in a at times can be a dangerous job. I need your camera to help cover my butt. Please ship asap.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Richard Larsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard Larsen commented  · 

Thanks Josh I just received my camera. A long wait but if it can do what u say it can do the wait will be worth it

• Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Hi guys.

We have posted an update on http://shiptheclip.com regarding US orders.
        As a small startup company, pre-orders were a way to help us continue producing a product we hope you will enjoy.

You should be receiving tracking information regarding your orders over the next few days, if you haven't already.

Thank you for your support. Have a great day.
        If you'd like information regarding an individual order, please get in touch with care@getnarrative.com.

Have a great day.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ok, please give me a shipping date???

• Richard Larsen commented  · 

Where is my camera? It looks like you sold me something you can't deliver. It is time deliver or return my money. You have my number in USA NJ

• Christopher Devine commented  · 

Another corporate double speak Bla Bla response. No company should take 100% payment if they can not deliver the product. That is simply wrong. Trying to claim that they are a Kickstarter company is again BS. This is their second product and people bought this item directly from them and NOT on a Kickstarter webpage. This is NOT a Kickstarter project anymore. They went directly to the public for SALES, not INVESTMENTS there is a huge difference. The fact that they lied about shipping dates can not be covered up with any sort of Kickstarter excuse. There is No excuse, just bad corporate morals.

• Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Hi Richard,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As a small company with roots from Kickstarter, I'm afraid that we required pre-orders in order to produce the Clip 2. However we are just awaiting confirmation of certification to ship outside of the EU. It won't be long before your Clip 2 reaches you, and I can see your order is one of the first to go out.

If you have any questions regarding individual orders please contact us at care@getnarrative.com.
        I'm sorry to hear about your job, and please know we're doing everything we can to get your Clip 2 to you as quickly as possible.

All the best, Richard.

Feedback and Knowledge Base