I suggest you ...

1 tap : start recording video & another tap to stop recording the video, Narrative can still add a limit of 5 min to video records....

Topic says it all, gives us more freedom to record videos of the length we want.

We want longer videos then 30 seconds. I saw in your FAQ that it's actually 120 seconds max, my clip 2 it's firmware is updated and I still got the feature of max 30 seconds.

Anyway : TAP --> start recording --> another TAP --> end recording

thanks!

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Frederiek Pascal shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Hi Frederiek,

Thanks for getting in touch with us at Narrative.

Providing that your Clip 2 has the latest firmware version - v1.2.0 - you should be able to adjust the video settings. If this isn't the case, please get in touch with some screenshots of your phone and we can resolve this for you. You can email us at care@getnarrative.com.

In order for us to implement longer video recording, we would first need to improve the battery life of the Clip 2. Since the Clip 2 is the smallest most wearable camera on the market, the battery life may be less than, say, a digital camera three times its size, if it were to record for 5 minutes.

As soon as we're able to implement longer battery lives for Clip 2s, which would be something hopefully resolved by a firmware update, we will be able to consider longer recording times for everyone. :)

I've also forwarded your feedback on the "tap to start and stop recording" function, and we'll consider it for future implementation.

Feel free to post any other comments, as we'd love to hear your ideas.
        Have a great day!

Feedback and Knowledge Base