I suggest you ...

Get your act together before customers in North America demand a refund.

Ship the Narrative Clips already. Bribe the FCC guys with hookers. Just get it done.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Barrett Tucker shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAngelyn (Quality Assurance Manager Narrative, Narrative) commented  · 

Hi Christopher,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your patience with the delay. I know it is frustrating because you've been waiting quite some time now.

In hindsight, we were perhaps too optimistic with giving a 8-10 weeks shipping date, that had resulted in a longer wait than expected for our customers. We apologize for that. However, please be assured we are working hard and we are already in the last stages of the FCC. We are sure to start shipping to the States within this month.

Regards,
        Angelyn
        Narrative Care Team Leader

• Christopher Devine commented  · 

LOL I love their corporate Bla Bla on this issue. Sorry, we lied about shipping dates. Bla Bla Bla you might get it someday, but don't hold your breath. We are a dishonest company after all so let the buyer beware, is what it all amounts to.
        Taking 100% purchase price and then failing to deliver is a scummy thing to do for sure. They should offer a discount/refund to everyone who was hoodwinked by their false shipping dates if this thing ever actually ships to the USA>

• Josh Armstrong commented  · 

Hi Barrett,

I understand your frustration. We're working hard with the team behind certification, and we're hoping to get all Clip 2s out as quickly as possible.

We have provided an update on http://shiptheclip.com, and if you'd like updated information regarding an individual order please email us at care@getnarrative.com.

Feedback and Knowledge Base