I'd like to see the option to share moments/pictures only with selected people, not the word. I went on vacation with my boyfriend and would like to share with him the moments of our trip.I'd rather have him create an account to see whats on your server than downloading tons of pictures and share them via some other service...3 votes
Picture date&time, GPS position, expose time, shutter speed are can save EXIF metadata in JPEG file.
Currently, Narrative clip doesn't support EXIF meta data in jpeg file..
Please support Metadata in narrative clip.
I find some project EXIF data for narrative clip jpeg file.
but It is very difficult to use for me.
please support this feature!!53 votes
Considering because of womens' clothes design, sometimes, it is hard to find somewhere to clip it on.
Besides this, more accessory please, protection case, sticker design, control remote, and update on the camera resolution as well.
looking forward to the new generation of this amazing device13 votes
I miss being able to save a favorite/starred photo in the mobile app. In the newest versions, I have to go into the moment, find the starred photo, and then save it. It's quite the mess to do.1 vote
Claify your website!5 votes
New Guy here. I'm looking to order a Clip 2. May be someone posted this already.
I know it can record video. I want to capture the moment, "THE" moment. It is "the" moment, when it happened. Is it possible to tap on the Clip and make it save the past 10 secs because it was "THE MOMENT", the best smile from a baby, a silly moment..etc.1 vote
And not just once a photo is on my phone, I can post to Facebook (that's not integration). If I want to share a photo stream or "moment" i should be able to say "post to facebook" and voila, someone on Facebook can click and see. Or at least allow me to share my memories with a link sent to others.
If you do that - then you'll get organic growth. (the weird thing is that I was able to sign into this forum with my facebook, just not the one with my actual pictures).4 votes
I suggest making the Explore feature searchable, so I can look for Moments posted by members in other parts of the world. The current Explore feature seems to show Moments from whoever most recently uploaded their photos, which is not helpful.1 vote
Incorporate a privacy slider to indicate the privacy of your photos i.e.
1. Public, allow others to view photos/follow
2. Private, allow narrative to manually view photos to improve the service
3. Private, automated image analysis only
Additionally, have some easy to find info detailing what happens to the photos on the system.3 votes
Please create the upload soft be able on the chromeOS until next november because I go to vacation abload with narrative clip!
Please create the upload soft be able on the chromeOS until next november because I go to vacation abload with narrative clip!1 vote
make it possible for the clip to work well while being worn as a pendant on a necklace or on a bracelet
so to be more like functional jewellery rather than an odd object clipped onto my clothing8 votes
As currently implemented, the “Lend to a Friend” functionality enables the unauthorized use of stolen Clips. With no “Report a Clip Lost or Stolen” functionality, a Clip thief needs merely to set up a new account and begin using the stolen Clip. The owner will never be notified, and will be forced to simply purchase a replacement. This is despite the fact that Narrative is aware of every connected Clip’s serial number, and could easily block the use of a Clip reported lost or stolen. Narrative could also be a hero to Clip-purchasing loyal customers, by facilitating the return of Clips reported “lost”. The functionality could be offered in a way perhaps like the following:
1) When a Clip is purchased, and first connected to the service, Narrative notes the original user ID as the “Owner” of that Clip.
2) The “Lend to a Friend” functionality remains unchanged - owners are free to share their Clip with “Borrowers”, and Borrowers are free to set up their accounts, as they are today.
3) Narrative implements a “Report a Clip Lost or Stolen” link from the Account page on Narrativeapp.com, where an Owner can report the loss or theft of a specific serial number Clip.
4) When new Users connect a Clip for the first time, Narrative checks the serial number of the Clip against the list of reported lost or stolen Clips. If the new user is connecting a Clip that has been reported Lost or Stolen, the new User will be notified of the discrepancy, and asked to submit a proof of purchase, or return the Clip to Narrative, for distribution to the Owner. The Narrative service will prevent the upload of photos from a Clip in a disputed state, to protect the privacy of the original Owner.
5) Narrative facilitates the return of the reported lost or stolen Clip to its Owner. Owners may be required to recognize that Narrative is not responsible for the operation of the Clip, it’s condition, etc, and Narrative may wish to require owners to be responsible for the postage associated with this service.
6) A successful return could prompt Narrative to recognize the new User’s “doing the right thing” with Narrative Karma, or other incentives.
This functionality would address a significant potential privacy issue, and could generate significant positive brand image for Narrative, especially if implemented in a thoughtful, careful, and friendly way.
As currently implemented, the “Lend to a Friend” functionality enables the unauthorized use of stolen Clips. With no “Report a Clip Lost or Stolen” functionality, a Clip thief needs merely to set up a new account and begin using the stolen Clip. The owner will never be notified, and will be forced to simply purchase a replacement. This is despite the fact that Narrative is aware of every connected Clip’s serial number, and could easily block the use of a Clip reported lost or stolen. Narrative could also be a hero to Clip-purchasing loyal customers, by facilitating the return of…7 votes
a basic example: i usually see my friends on the weekend after 12:00 and work during the week, so I'm more likely going to have higher quality and quantity moment i will want to remember during the weekend after 12:00. i would want more photos during this time to increase my chances of capturing them for later.
also a button for those more memorable occasions would also help increase the accuracy of the analytics :)9 votes
I think the narrarive clip are amaizing, but the lack of support for Ubuntu makes it hard to use for us Ubuntu users.4 votes
Will you or do you have a mount clip that is secure enough and safe enough to clip theNarrative to a young child?
A mounting clip which is secure enough as not to lose the Narrative but safe enough to be clipped to a young child's clothing as not to hurt the child with a child proof lock to the mounting clip so the child does not remove and lose the Narrative.1 vote
it would be great if you add a small protective bag to the device . I am often throwing the device in my pocket or bag and it would be nice to put in into a little protective something4 votes